Tuesday, March 08, 2005

We really must get out more

Sorry for the lack of pop-culture dissing lately but I have been thrust into the underground world of sex, guns and drugs otherwise known as Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. While I do enjoy the mass slaughter of rival gang members and car jackings, one of my favorite things of the game is the shopping.

Yep you can dress your dude from head to toe however you want. So far I've unlocked four stores and have acquired quite a wardrobe. You can also get different haircuts and tattoos. I'm all about accessorising while running over pedestrians and planting drugs in DA officers cars. I wore a really cute black hat with a nice shirt and olive khaki s when I murdered a valet. A funky pair of orange converse with a form-fitting jacket when I robbed an Off Track Betting place. And a red basketball jersey that really showed off my toned, tattooed arm when I shot a rocket launcher at a police helicopter.

Thanks Rockstar games for satisfying my underlying sadistic tendencies along with my inherent shopaholic side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home