Thursday, January 27, 2005

Probably no one cares about this but me

But! The greatest band in the world is releasing their new album the day after my birthday! If you don't know about or listen to Sleater-Kinney I highly recommend you check them out.

If you want to I-Tune some tracks, some of my favorites in no particular order are:

-Dance Song '97
-Dig Me Out
-Little Babies
-Get Up
-You're No Rock N' Roll Fun
(for some reason the guitar solo from this one pops up as back ground fodder on VH-1 and MTV from time to time.)
-Oh!
-I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone
-Ballad of a Ladyman
-Combat Rock

I know Keeper is holding her hands to her ears in anticipation of this album but that's what headphones and driving alone are for!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Amy Spizler said...

Don't make me cut you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home