Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dolly hits Panera

Sorry for the lack of posts in a while. We were off studying wild porcupines in Borneo. We discovered they don't make good ottomans.

On our return trip, Keeper and I hit Panera Bread Company. We were quite famished and were looking for a quite knook where we could take in a week's worth of carbs. After we were done ordering the girl at the register gave us both a once over and asked if we were sisters. We both kind of paused but the girl kept asking questions - "So are you sisters? You must be related somehow because you look alike. At least cousins. You are in the same family right?" I shouted "EW, EW, EW! " (in my head). In reality, we both kind of stood there and grinned but said "No."

I don't think we look that much alike. Maybe it's the similar haircut or that we're about the same size and height but I don't see it. Unless every gay person in a relationship is destined to turn into the other person. Or maybe the girl who works the cash register at Panera is just a bit daffy. I think I'll go with that one.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jason said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Wait a minute. You're not sisters?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Amy Spizler said...

I'd say we were sistas. not sisters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home